The theme of Minecraft is loosely based around survival. The whole aim of the game when you log in to play in your world, or start a new one; is to figure out how you are going to survive. Surviving gives the player a sense of thrill and overall opens up a lot of possibilities for the game in the future. So many features have been put into Minecraft to add to this base theme, but sometimes an ordinary world gets repetitive and sometimes a little boring. The Survivalists Haven Map for minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is a very thrilling map which allows the player to take part in an epic quest for survival, without any mods, alongside some very interesting goals and challenges. For a map to be popular, and decent it needs to be well developed. In order for a well developed Map to exist the creator has to put a lot of time into it, have an understanding of the story and also be able to create great structures that really inspire or amaze the user of the Map. You can tell by the content below that this Map hits everything 100% perfect. Everything down to the fine detail is spectacular, and I find myself continually playing this Map and the other map’s in the series.
Survivalists Haven Survival Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- The map introduces a whole new way to play the game of Minecraft.
- Adds on different features and challenges to the survival theme of Minecraft in a very visual way.
- A good story-line, map and an amazing series. The rest of the Map series can be found >here<.
Survivalists Haven Survival Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Challenges and Goals.
- Find all the wool blocks around the map, located in chests.
- Using these wool blocks, find and build a monument known as the Plateau of Champions.
- Once this is done you can move on to the next map!
Along the way you will encounter harsh environments and difficult challenges to keep you captivated, and keep you going.
How to install the Survivalists Haven Survival Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the Survivalists Haven Survival Map #1 zip file.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘saves’ folder.
- Open the downloaded zip file and drag the world folder into the ‘saves’ folder.
- Select the world within the ‘single-player’ menu selection.