Greetings! Bored of the vanilla (default) swords of Minecraft aren’t you? This Swords+ mod for Minecraft 1.3.2 is a mod by StarshadesJack which adds new swords to the game (duh) but ofcourse, more powerful ones (that are much harder to craft). Not only new swords but also projectile weapons (the bow), ores, dusts, and gems! Getting interesting now? Now, the amount of weapons added are not as much as those from the Weaponizer! Mod (not even close) but each of them carries special, unique abilities. For instance, one of the blades, specifically Miko’s Blade has the ability of glowing when a creeper is within 9 blocks from the player. Now that’s one heck of a useful tool. Here’s a quick glance at the mod [outdated]:
Haha, I do like the cake sword, as it’s very creative. Nomnom the sword for 1 hunger bar! And the rapid-fire bow reminds me of the times of Minecraft Beta. Pewpewpew. Yeah, as you can see this mod does not do much but it’s like adding new “achievements” for you to gain. That is if you’re bored of the old default ones. All in all, a pretty cool mod and you might wanna check it out Don’t forget to eat your cake sword!
Tons of recipe can be found here
Swords+ Mod Version 1.5 for Minecraft 1.3.2 Changelogs
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.3.2
- Swords need Mystical Forge now to craft
- Tweaked a few things
- Deleted Dianus Blades
- Ayin Blade will not be numb for a while
- Stopped Tauvelite Dust’s abilities to prepare the Tau Crystal
- Tauvelite and Ezralite Ores will now drop multiple dusts if its Fortuned
- And many more…!
How to install Swords+ Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download and install ModLoader for Minecraft 1.3.2 (make sure META-INF is deleted)
- Download the Swords+ Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2 (link below)
- Run %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Copy and paste SwordsPlus.zip there without unzipping
- Run Minecraft and enjoy!