Swords of Israphel Mod
Now with bows! Yep, he adds bows into a mod with ”Swords” in the title. Along with a bunch of new recipes for various things. The basic arrow gets a new recipe, which doesn’t require chickens (the old one’s still there):
Seems more like a crossbow bolt recipe, but I’m not complaining. Then there’s this bow, which will kill anything (including you and your pets.):
It’s called the Homing Pruqa Bow, and those three things around the Eye of Ender are called Pruqa Crystals. They’re not exactly cheap, and you’ll see why with these next two recipes:
Those are the Pruqa Crystals.
That’s the Pruqa Matter, which is needed for the Pruqa Crystal. It’s expensive, like I said.
The mod’s file includes recipe images, so I won’t go too far into them. Though I will tell you about the Pruqa Sword, which kills the ender dragon in six hits. I won’t tell you the recipe, though. Mainly because I can’t find it.
There’s also the Rapid Fire Bow (which I can’t find the recipe for). A note is that if you hold the right click button, it will charge like a normal bow. Just tap right click as quickly as you can. Mouse keys would help for you laptop users out there.
Swords of Israphel Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- 6 New Swords
- 5 New Bows
- Crafting recipes in the mod’s folder
How to use the Swords of Israphel Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- After installing look for the recipes in the mod’s folder
- Make everything and one-shot the wither with the Pruqa Bow
- Have fun with that. Seriously, it’s fun.
Swords of Israphel Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- New Swords
- New Bows
- The crafting recipes come with the mod. More mods need to do this.
- Swords are a little too over-powered for my tastes
Swords of Israphel Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- New Recipes
- Added tick handler
- Added AIManager
How to Install the Swords of Israphel Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Locate: .minecraft/versions/VERSIONOFMOD/VERSIONOFMOD.jar.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge there.
- Install Swords of Israphel into that jar
- Run Minecraft and enjoy.