T-Craft Realistic Texture Pack
The T-Craft Realistic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10 is the first project by the developer ‘tanja012’. The creator made this pack by putting real life photographs into an editing program and suiting them to Minecraft. This texture pack is 64×64, so maintains a cartoony feel. This texture pack is very high definition but will not put to much of a strain on your computer. It runs very smoothly and overall is just a solid, popular texture pack. All of the textures in this pack work very well together and manage to keep the same house style all the way through.
Simply but just viewing this screenshot, you can see how beautiful this pack is. The creator has used soft colors and shading to produce an aesthetically pleasing look.
With many realistic texture packs, they go overboard. A lot of the time they focus too much on realism and in the end it just looks ugly. This pack has not done that. It instead has found a nice middle ground between realistic textures and cartoony ones.
This a further example of how good the items look. Because of the realistic photos, the items almost look 3D. They seem to jump right out of the screen at you, which is hard to achieve.
T-Craft Realistic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons!
- High quality, realistic textures.
- Simple, soft coloring and model work.
- There are currently no faults with this Minecraft texture pack.
T-Craft Realistic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this texture pack added in all mushroom, vine and jukebox textures.
How to install the T-Craft Realistic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.8.8 and 1.7.10!
- Firstly, I would recommend downloading the latest version of OptiFine.
- Then, download the T-Craft Realistic Texture Pack.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and select the correct texture pack from the file!