Sometimes the game of Minecraft can be kind of repetitive. Mining, cutting, building, cooking. It gets a little annoying, a little boring. Im not saying that Minecraft get’s old fast, because I find myself downing hours and hours of Minecraft gameplay with a smile always on my face. Sometimes, the whole mining process takes forever to do, and can become boring quickly. Luckily there are some features out there that can spice up some of Minecrafts features and make them easier to achieve. The Taler’s Transparent Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 allows the player to literally see through walls. Not only just see through walls, but lots of other surfaces too! For example:
This Texture Pack is almost entirely see-through, transparent, and allows players who use it to locate only the ores beneath the ground. This way, players can travel directly towards ores when mining, without just mining blocks randomly, without a clue. It’s very useful! The Texture Pack artist has simply removed almost the entire texture for each block you see normally in Minecraft, and left the ore’s there. This way, when you look around you will only see the ore’s, and very little of anything else.
Taler’s Transparent Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- The pack acts like an X-ray Texture Pack.
- Clear textures to allow you to see through everything, and find what you’re looking for when mining.
- A decently made x-ray Texture Pack.
- Something unique, that allows you to ‘cheat’ in multiplayer and singleplayer.
Taler’s Transparent Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Allows you to collect a heap of good ores.
- Allows you to use an x-ray feature without mods.
- No mcpatcher or optifine required!
- Easy installation, easier to use!
- May result in server admins banning you if they find out what you’re using.
- Guilt. Lot’s of guilt.
How to install the Taler’s Transparent Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the Taler’s Transparent Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘resource packs’ folder.
- Drag the entire downloaded Texture Pack zip file into the ‘resource packs’ folder.
- Select the pack in game, inside your Resource Packs options, menu selection.