The Tekkturepack Texture Pack for Minecraft is an amazing piece of work. The developer has clearly put in an insane amount of effort and consideration into the 128x resolution Texture Pack. It’s name is pretty self explanatory to what this actually is, and seems like quite a comical name to be remembered easily. The Texture’s have been based on an awesome theme, being realistic, yet still slightly cartoony. I get a medieval feeling when I use the Texture Pack on my game. Overall I think that it implements a great and light mood into the world that I am currently playing. I think that this affect would be on everyone, as it’s simply such an admirable Texture Pack to use, no matter what genre you’re looking for.
TekkturePack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.100 MainFeatures
The Tekkturepack Texture Pack works well to implement unique and creative textures into the game of Minecraft. These well developed textures replace the previous Default Texture Pack’s and it’s textures. Once the Texture Pack has been installed, the changes will take affect even on the menu screen. It’s amazing how detailed and beautiful that all the textures look like.
TekkturePack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.100 Pros and Cons
- Textures all tile well, related and non related textures.
- Unique and original looking textures.
- All textures are reletive to the Texture Pack’s theme and motivational idea.
- High resolution, detailed and realistic textures.
- Some textures may seem to different from the default Texture Pack.
- Hard to distinguish which textures belong to which. (only some)
- FPS lag from higher resolution.
TekkturePack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.100 Changelogs
- Updated to 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.100
- New textures added to pack.
How to Install the TekkturePack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.100
- Download and install the Optifine mod for automatic patching before the texture pack installation.
- Download the Tekkturepack Texture Pack zip file for 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.100
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “Texture Packs” folder. This folder can be found within your Texture Packs menu selection while running Minecraft.
- Drag the entire downloaded Texture Pack zip file for Minecraft 1.6 into the “Texture Packs” folder.