Do you like the idea of being able to instantly transport? There are many games that feature this element, ranging from Halo to Portal and more! You might want to be able to harness the technology of teleportation for Minecraft? Well, you have picked the right mod because it does that and more! This is the TelePads Teleportation Mod for Minecraft. This mod allows you to craft a two way teleporter and a universal teleporter. These are somewhat light on resources but not too easy so it feels fair.
If you like being able to instantly travel in your world, be sure to download and install TelePads Teleportation Mod for Minecraft today!
TelePads Teleportation Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- You can instantly travel in 3 to 5 seconds from any point to another!
How to Use TelePads Teleportation Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- This is how to craft the telepads:
- A register prompt will appear every time you place a pad, asking for a name and connection.
TelePads Teleportation Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This is a really well designed, pretty looking and very useful teleporter mod! You can link and name teleporters and everything.
- This mod is not really useful for people that are in creative mode most of the time and can be dangerous to use in small areas.
TelePads Teleportation Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
How to Install TelePads Teleportation Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the TelePads Teleportation Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!