Terragon Valley Map
The Terragon Valley Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is one of the most fantastic Minecraft build maps that I have ever seen. I cannot urge you more to go and download this map right away, the landscapes are detailed and the colors are simply mesmerizing! The art is awesome and I struggle to find the words that accurately describe this, just go and download it, why are you still reading this?!
Terragon Valley Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Terragon Valley features art such as large flying dragons that are big enough to block out the sun!
- The great and varied terrain is only supported by the organic work and the many houses that you find along your journey.
- The map can be described as somewhat medieval with colorful influences, the detail on this map is staggering, I recommend you download it right away!
Terragon Valley Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: This map is available for both client and server download and is fully updated to Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6. This map is so extensive and vast that I can not see players getting bored of it any time soon! The builds are detailed stupendously, internally and externally.
NEGATIVES: I cannot find a fault in this map, it is fully completed to the highest of standards and it is just breathtaking!
How to Install Terragon Valley Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- First of all, this map seems to work better or at it’s full potential with Minecraft Patcher, or if you prefer: OptiFine!
- Next, download the Terragon Valley Map for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 and drag and drop the contents of the download into the ‘saves’ folder of your Minecraft directory!
- Load up your Minecraft game and have endless amounts of fun exploring the Terragon Valley!