Texture packs are often considered, and labelled pieces of amazing artwork. though this is true on the behalf of some amazing texture packs in which have been created both recently and in the past. Artists in which have decent experience with creating texture packs; or similar pieces of work in this area; usually are the ones who develop the best of the texture packs, in which the work will continually grow more and more popular as the days go by. The Baldurs Craft texture pack, created by Terzaerian; implements completely unique textures into the game of minecraft; all of which are at a 16x resolution. This may be, in fact is; one of the lowest resolutions available for texture packs. However, the texture pack has been made to such an extent, with the developer going over each detail of the map; perhaps over and over again.
When designing and creating this amazing texture pack; the creator has clearly inserted so much dedication and effort towards his piece of art in which results the texture pack very, very well. The resolution of the texture pack may be low, however the detail covered in the process of designing the textures are extraordinary. The texture pack has been created so well, that it even seems to be of a higher resolution. By combining the two themes of Medieval, and simplistic detail; the texture pack is truly magnificent, the way it manages to make, probably, all players use it; non stop and continually. This texture pack was made, just as many others were made for; plain entertainment for the player/user. Though this is only a texture-pack, it really does implement a new sense of gameplay enhancing material, in which all players can experience.
The Baldur’s Craft Texture Pack Version 39 for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Created textures for anvils, crops and more.
- New GUI textures
- Mob skin textures for zombies, bats, and villagers.
How to install the Baldur’s Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the Baldur’s Craft texture pack zip file for minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “texture packs” folder. Or, simply launch minecraft, select the texturepacks menu selection and open the “texture packs” folder from within there.
- Drag the entire downloaded texture pack zip file, into your “texture packs” folder. (Do not unzip)
- Select the Baldur’s craft texture pack, within your “texturepacks” menu selection.