A very popular map. It is mysterious and challenging and it’s amazing. The “Beginning of the End” Minecraft Map is a truly one time experience. It is very fun to play and yet it is challenging. Numerous puzzles, fighting off mobs, trusting what you shouldn’t trust (yes it is very hard) and a very fun story-line. The map never get’s boring. The challenges will keep you interested for a long time, you just can’t stop. It is also amazing that the developer implemented an NPC int the map without using mods, it changes the whole gaming experience and gives the player much more enthusiasm into completing this one BIG challenge. The Mob fighting and the adventures help to rest your brain after numerous puzzles. The map works well with the “The Beginning of the End” texture pack design by the author in painterly. It adds a feel of a totally different game which works really well. The main goal of the Map is to complete the story line and to gather as much Diamonds as possible. Remember no cheating and set your difficulty to normal to have a fun and challenging time.
The rules are mainly listed in the game, but some are not.
- You are not allowed to break any kind of block except CLAY
- Only take what you are told to take and leave what you are told to leave
How to Install The Beginning of The End Map for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- Download the Map
- Locate the Minecraft folder
- Find the “Saves” folder
- Copy the downloaded files into the “saves” folder
- When starting up minecraft choose load game and chose “The Beginning of the End” save
- Open Finder and open Library folder
- Open Application Support and find the Minecraft folder
- Open it and find Saves
- Copy the downloaded files into that folder