The BioCraft Texture Pack
Personally, i’m a fan of the Vanilla Minecraft look. I like the Default Texture Pack a lot. Why? Because the textures are smooth, they’re defined, they’re simple and they’re easy to look at. That’s what you should search in a pack! If you’re going to look at something for long periods of time in cramped worlds Texture Packs with eye-straining textures can be a pain, as well as harmful to the eyes. There are a lot of Texture Packs that do offer smooth and easy to look at textures, but nothing like this one! The BioCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft offers textures that remain almost identical to the Default Texture Pack of Minecraft. However, the developer has made the textures more colorful, smoother and lighter. The brighter the textures are, the less eye straining, but too bright can be harmful. However, the BioCraft Texture Pack seems to get it spot on! It’s perfect, and it looks great overall too! From the image below you can see how the artist has made the textures much smoother but kept them very similar to the Default look!
The BioCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- The BioCraft Texture Pack adds new textures to replace Minecraft’s Default Texture Pack with brighter and more colorful 16×16 textures.
- A new version of the Default Texture Pack of Minecraft!
The BioCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- The textures are colourful and bright, making it easier and nicer to look at.
- A slight change from the Default Texture Pack.
- No need for a patcher!
- Very similar to the Default Texture Pack.
- Only slight changes.
- The resolution has not risen, and remains simplistic.
How to install The BioCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Download the BioCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 zip file.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Resourcepacks’ folder.
- Drag in the downloaded Texture Pack zip file into the ‘Resourcepacks’ folder. (Do not unzip.)
- Close those tabs.
- Run Minecraft and select your Texture Pack under the Resource Packs menu/settings selection.