BudPack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9. This Texture Pack almost makes Minecraft feel like another game altogether. It really is great. The amazing this about it, is the images I was given actually pulled me in to see more, and lead me to download the pack. The pictures really do give the players an amazing sense of what this Texture Pack is about. For example:
Now as you can see from those two pictures is that the Texture Pack artist hasn’t actually done much to add completely new textures into the game of Minecraft. His aim, which he succeeded in was to create a new kind of Default Texture Pack, where the textures have only been enhanced and made smoother, and more colorful. Nonetheless the textures have been changed slightly to create a nicer feel, and to make sure that players don’t simply see it as the Default Pack. There is change, and you can see it in these images.
BudPack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- Adding colorful textures into the game of Minecraft.
- Changing Minecraft’s Default Pack!
- Smoother more relaxed textures that remain similar to the Default Pack.
- Well made and well developed 16×16 resolution textures.
BudPack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- No additional Lag from the low resolution.
- Bright and colorful textures that are easy to look at for long periods of gameplay time.
- No patcher required.
- Low resolution, not very realistic compared to higher resolution textures.
- Simplistic textures that are similar to the Default Pack.
How to install BudPack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Download the BudPack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 zip file.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Resourcepacks’ folder.
- Drag in the downloaded Texture Pack zip file.
- Close tabs and run Minecraft.
- Select your Texture Pack inside the Resource Packs menu/settings selection.