The challenger map is similar to other survival maps that include different challenges. However this map is unique. It is also very different from other maps and includes a scoring system so you can compete with your friends or other players. The map is done very well and could be compared to German engineering. (irony here… The author of this map is German) 😀
The map keeps people entertained. There are 5 different challenges with a bonus SUPER challenge which only the tough can complete. Each level has points. To see how good you are you must check your scores.
The score sheet is as follows.
- Gold bar = 300 points
- Per diamond = 500 points
- Per Emerald = 1000 points
Post your scores to see who the best player really is.
The Challenger Map for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
The map is divided into 5 different levels. The main objective of the game is to get as many points as possible and beat other players by doing so. The map also contains a bonus levels for those who are not faint at heart and accept a real challenge.
Overall the map is fun to play through and is an awesome alternative for spending time.
The Challenger Map for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
The map is unique in its own ways. The map is really fun to play through and the fact of competition makes it fun to play. However it is upsetting that there aren’t enough levels or more ideas for the map.
How to Install The Challenger Map for Minecraft 1.8.4, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Close Minecraft if it is running
- Download the map and save it anywhere on your computer
- Open your Minecraft root folder. It is located at Application Support/Roaming/minecraft.
- Open the folder called “saves”
- Copy the downloaded map into that folder
- Close every single window
- Launch Minecraft and click single-player
- Chose the save-file and enjoy!