The Ender-Bent Map
Do you like playing epic, sprawling and creative adventure style maps that take some time to play? Do you like playing with friends, raiding for treasure and battling enemy hordes in dungeons while you rank up and harvest, create and gather supplies and treasures? You will probably really enjoy this map, The Ender-Bent map for Minecraft. This is a gloriously large, full of quests and extremely well designed for hours of entertainment and varied difficult challenges for one player and many players alike! This map has a storyline involving being shipwrecked on a strange and unknown island and you must fight, survive and find your way through a mythical portal located on the End Island! The shop keeper offers passage to the End Island in return for Nether Stars that you must collect in order to progress, giving you optional dungeons to explore in order to find the 8 of 12 Nether Stars required! There are tons of secrets, hidden puzzles and amazing sights to behold!
If you want a huge, well designed and a long play time for a superbly designed map that you can play with your friends, take the Ender-Bent map for a test drive, I think you will find yourself lured deep inside its adventure before you know it!
The Ender-Bent Map for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- This map is massive and full of secrets, hidden areas and much more!
- Dangerous traps and awesome puzzles
The Ender-Bent Map for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Screenshots
The Ender-Bent Map for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Changelog
- Updated to work with current version, Minecraft 1.5
- Added Metal Works, Glass house, Isle of Styx, Well dungeon, Thief dungeon, Ice dungeon expansion and Ender dungeon expansions
- Shops now sell maps for secrets, potions, and give quests.
- New custom creatures, drops, and challenging bosses.
- Brand new creatively themed challenges
How to Install The Escape Adventure Map for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your .minecraft folder and locate the Saves folder
- Download the Escape file and open the contents with WinRAR (or similar)
- Copy folder into the Saves folder