Minecraft is a mythical game with mysterious creatures and this is exactly what this mod does. The Farlanders mod adds new types of mythical creatures that closely relate to endermen. The farlanders become a type of villager that live in randomly generated structures. There are 5 types of Farlanders and you can trade only with two of them: the elder farlander and the farlander. The elder farlander has goods for a higher price, but they are worth it. The three other types of farlanders are: baby farlander, enderman and Ender Colossus Golem.
The Mod also features a new ore, the ruby ore which is used to trade with the farlanders. The ruby ore is rare, however it is found more often than the emerald ore. As well as a new ore, the mod makes it possible for random structures to spawn, inside the structures will be chests which will have pleasant surprises inside them, however near every structure a Ender Colossus Golem will spawn which is hostile. The mod adds an extra notch into Minecraft and makes it more desirable to play.
The Farlanders Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5 Main Features
The mod implements several features into the game, the main features are:
- New types of Minecraft residents, the Farlanders
- There are 5 types of farlanders: Baby farlander, farlander, elder farlander, enderman, Ender Colossus Golem (super hostile and is hard to kill)
- A new ore is added: the ruby ore, used to trade with the farlanders
- Random structures are generated throughout the world.
The Farlanders Mod Version 1.1a for Minecraft 1.7.5 Change Log
- Compatible with Minecraft 1.7.5
- New sounds added.
- Tweaked the Mystic Enderman.
- Added many new options.
How to Install The Farlanders Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5
- Download the Farlanders Mod
- Download and Install Forge API
- Locate your minecraft. folder located at AppData\Roaming\minecraft.
- Extract the mod . zip file into that folder, replace files which it asks to replace
- Close all of the windows
- Enjoying playing with this awesome mod.