The Golden Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is created by the creator ‘FishWard’. This texture pack aims to achieve a smooth and cartoony style that remains faithful to default vanilla. I suggest this texture pack as it makes things simple again. The Golden Pack has a nostalgic feeling about it but is not 100% complete. However, that just means that we have more to look forward to in the future.
The Golden Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features!
- One of the highlights in this texture pack is the updated GUI. The GUI has been given a very different look, it now displays a wooden texture. /li>
- The ores are also a very nice touch. They are verging on the abstract, but they look very cool in your Minecraft game!
The Golden Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons!
- The developer of this texture pack is very committed to this project. He strives to bring a mix of style that suits any Minecrafter’s needs. This texture pack is further emphasized by OptiFine or MCPATCHER, both of which work with this mod.
- Another good point is that this pack features separate versions for both survival and creative, which means that you can pick and choose specifically what you want!
- I simply cannot find a fault with this texture pack. Its simplicity is what makes the Golden Pack great in my opinion!
The Golden Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this texture pack added many new additions. Including blocks for lapiz, gold, iron, coal, and stone bricks!
How to Install The Golden Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- First of all, you need to download and install OptiFine to achieve the best results with this texture pack!
- Next, download the The Golden Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 and drag and drop the .zip files into the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks!
- Next, open your Minecraft game and select the texture pack from your main menu!