Have you grown weary of your once trust sword or your battle tested but way too slow bow and arrow? Do you feel inadequate in battle against massive hordes of deadly and explosive enemies? Perhaps you want something to even the odds and settle the score? You will probably enjoy the fabled equalizer, the firearm! Heuristix’s Gun Mod for Minecraft is the tool for the job, so install this one right away!
This mod adds a ton of new weapons, like the AK-47, the MP-40 to SPAS12 shotguns and even powerful grenades for lobbing into enemy territory. Since there are so many weapons, take a look at this link for more detailed instructions on how to create every one.
Heuristix’s Gun Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7 Main Features
- Tons of weapons added to the game for faster destruction of the enemy mobs
- Armory box for creating and modding weapons
- Iron sights and more
Heuristix’s Gun Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7 Pros and Cons
- Pros: Adds powerful weaponry with addons like iron sights, ACOG scopes, grenades and many other goodies like the option gun creation software located at this link
- Cons: Somewhat outdated compared to current gen mods
Heuristix’s Gun Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7 Changelog
- Updated to work for Minecraft 1.4.7
- hotfix to the gun creator class files
How to Install Heuristix’s Gun Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Download and install ModLoader and ModLoaderMP
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Find the minecraft.jar and open with WinRAR (or similar software)
- Delete META-INF
- Place Modloader and MP files inside the minecraft.jar
- Download and place the contents of “jar” folder in the Gun Mod zip into minecraft.jar
- Place the files and folders located in “dotminecraft” content from the TheGunMod.zip into the .minecraft folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to go
Alternatively to the Bows and Arrows originally on Minecraft, TheGunMod adds various weapons to the game. Would it not be better to add some more action to the Minecraft World?