Textures Pack’s like this really do grow great fan bases. And from there of course, more updates and further additions will be made in the future. The fact that The J0Pack Texture Pack not only adds new textures, but also light and refreshing themes to the game really catches my eye. It keeps me interested and willing to continue using the Texture Pack. From looking at the reviews, and the replies, comments that lead on for a significant length. All the feedback given to the artist is all positive, and it’s all very true. Every single texture that is implemented is spectacular, right down to the little details.
From the photo’s above you can see what I mean by refreshing, or how the artist has been able to create a detailed Texture Pack, with a low resolution!
J0Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- Simple, yet detailed 16×16 resolution textures.
- Adding and replacing new textures, with new themes into the game of Minecraft.
- Light and refreshing textures that are easy on the eye!
- Proffesional and well developed art.
J0Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- No additional Lag increase.
- No need for a patcher to install this Texture Pack.
- Detail, in simplistic form.
- Great theme and amazingly designed textures.
- Not a high resolution, not as much definition in the detail.
- Some textures may come across as too simplistic.
How to install The J0Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Download the J0Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 zip file.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- Drag the downloaded zip file into the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- Close all tabs.
- Run Minecraft.
- Select your Texture Pack under the menu/settings section of your game menu.
- Finished, enjoy!