Have you ever played games such as Skyrim or fable? A game that has a purpose, story line and interesting quests for you to follow to improve game-play Minecraft started as a simple, break and place game. Not much has changed since the game was first put into alpha. Only slight changes have been made to game play over the past few updates and really don\’t have much use and are easily thrown aside as being; \”boring\”.
The Legend of Notch mod for minecraft introduces a huge variety of items, blocks, gui\’s, and much much more to your game to bring on harder or more fun gameplay for the players to enjoy. There are more than 30 mainstream story-line quests for you to follow all of which are at a sensible length to do so. Adding new weapons means more crafting recipes , and of course, more slaughtering of the mobs. But, who wants to kill all those old mobs when you could start killing over 50 new mobs this mod also introduces. This mod also adds:
- Added over 110 new Weapons.
- introduces Ice Weapons, Nature Weapons, Rusty, Mystic Weapons, Divine Weapons, Arcane Weapons, Apocalyptic Weapons, Infinity Weapons including a whole lot more.
- Added over 11 new armor sets such as Dwarf Armor, Rusty Armor, Divine, Arcane, Apocalyptic, Infinity.
- An amazing, complete storyline with more than 30 Quests.
- A Quest Gui which can be opened by pressing the H key.
- New trainable skills like Woodcutting, Mining, Merchandising, Thieving, Crafting, forging and much more.
- More than 50 new mobs.
- Max EXP Level increased to 75 instead of 30.
- Underground Dungeons with rare and special items in chests
- adds A city with a King along side quests and npc\’s. This will spawn next to you when you generate a new world.
- You can trade with npc\’s or kill and rob them. Stealing will increase your thieving level, of course.
- Spawn eggs for all the Monsters
- Currency, for example money for you to purchase things.
F – Opens Attributes
H – Opens Quest Stat System
K + 0 (zero) – Cheats you Level up (for cheaters) >:I
Y, X, C, V, B, N -> Level 0, 10, 20… Skill
The Legend of Notch Mod Version 1.3.2 for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Updated to 1.3.2
- Health and Mana gets saved correctly
- Fixed Thiefing
- Changed the way thiefing works: -> Sneak and Rightclick on NPC to steal
- Fixed some of the Special Attacks and re-did the sound effects
- Added Information to Armors
- Fixed Default Swords not having the information
- Fixed Notch\’s Armor not having a name
How to install The Legend of Notch Mod for Minecraft 1.3.2
- Download and install minecraft forge.
- Download the mod.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/bin and open minecraft.jar with winrar or 7zip
- Open the downloaded mod folder and drag its contents into your minecraft.jar.
- Finished, delete meta-inf. (Should have been done on installation of minecraftforge.)