Adventure is key, obviously, in an adventure map. However, what I mean is simply; the story line has to be absolutely perfect in order for the map to truly become an adventure map. Most maps have great builds and an amazing name. Perhaps the title of the map can be misleading, as many maps have the potential to be great; but lack a developed story line. The Misty Skull map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10, not only implements an amazing map, with great builds and features; but also implements with it an amazing and extraordinarily well developed story line to follow. Not only is it well developed, it’s easy to follow and simple enough to understand easily. The Misty Skull map is very fun to play, and never ceases to surprise me. Like most maps, it has rules and regulations, however there are only a few and they barely restrict your freedom, even allowing you to free roam as you please. Even so, there are always parts to maps that can become frustrating and incredibly irritating, not just boring parts of the map story; but also errors or bugs in the creation. However, most of these things can easily be fixed and should be taken care of. It’s important to remember that most maps will have these stages, but it’s always best to continue going; as at the end, you will be highly pleased.
When using this map I was really thrilled most of the way through, I understood the story line and could follow it with good interest. Even though I did come across one or two confusing parts; the features inside were very exciting and made me eager for more!
The Misty Skull Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 a Rules
- No breaking blocks.
- No placing blocks.
- No going outside the map.
- If you do go outside the map just make your way back using fly, or creative mode.
- No cheats or mods.
- Try to follow the story line by reading books or talking to villagers.
How to install the Misty Skull map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the Misty Skull map zip file for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “saves” folder.
- Open the downloaded map zip file, and drag the world folder into the “saves” folder.
- Select the map inside your singleplayer world selection.