The Phil3992 Resource pack, is definitely an interesting one. In a way, its just a normal pack, with no specific themes, and its not related to anything. But it look really good. It makes things look a lot better, even though it is sort of a cartoony looking pack. It offers some pretty good shading, and makes everything look really really smooth. It looks amazing with and without the shaders mod, because of the shading it already offers. Its a 16×16, so no patching, which makes the whole thing even better. For a 16×16, sort of cartoony pack, its really great for the average minecraft player that wants to be able to remember what item is which, in the crossover from the default pack.
The Phil3992 Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- 16×16, but it still looks really good
- It is sort of cartoony, sort of not, which offers some really great looks
- Things are so smooth, the world, and the nether, really smooth textures and colors.
- Its not ultra realism, so the pack focuses on what it can be, so changes can always be made
- For a 16×16, the shading is really great!
The Phil3992 Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- 16×16, with really great textures that blend really well, and the shading is great
- In the mix between cartoony, and not, so it offers some unique looks.
- Textures look really smooth, in the world and the nether.
- It could be better, if it was a higher resolution, it would have more to offer.
How to Install The Phil3992 Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the .zip from below, and keep in a safe place
- Run Minecraft
- Once in Minecraft, click options, and then click on “Resource Packs”
- Once in the Resouce pack list, click on “Open resource pack folder”
- Drag the downloaded .zip into the resource pack folder.
- Select the “Phil3992” Pack