The Plazma Tools Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 is a very simple mod created by the developer ‘JavaBuckets’. This mod adds a new resource to the game called ‘Plazma’. Plazma is actually stronger than diamond and is very hard to obtain. This mod also allows for some useful and straight forward game tweaks, and is still a work in progress. Overall I think this mod is worth a download. It works as a stand alone mod, but would also fit well into any mod collection. Probably the best thing about this mod is how it integrates into vanilla Minecraft without any problems at all.
The Plazma Tools Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features!
- The new resource added is called ‘Plazma’. This material is more valuable and malleable than diamond.
- You can create ‘Plazma’ with one End Stone and one bucket of lava.
- You can then create all armors pieces and tool sets with it.
- You can also create Plazma arrows and bows!
- You need to melt an iron ingot with lava to get iron sticks.
How to use the Plazma Tools Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Create Plazma with one End Stone and one lava bucket. Use Plazma with iron sticks to create tools! (Iron sticks are made by melting Iron ingots with lava!)
Some of the recipes
The Plazma Tools Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons!
- The Plazma Creeper is one of the deadliest mobs ever!
- This mod is still being updated.
- There are features planned for the future.
- Works with 1.6.2 Client and SMP.
- There are currently no faults with this Minecraft mod.
The Plazma Tools Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this mod added a Plazma Creeper and Plazma Armour!
How to install the Plazma Tools Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2!
- First, download the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Then, download the Plazma Tools Mod.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!