The Polisher’s Pack Texture Pack
Minecraft’s default textures are well put together. Many people just stick to the default pack, because they like it so much. Other people get tired of them after a while, and seek out new textures. Different texture packs display the world differently. Some can be high resolution, providing clear, crisp, and detailed textures. Some can be resolution, providing smooth, simple, and non-detailed textures. Some like the low-res textures, while others like the high-res ones. It’s all personal opinion when it comes to texture packs. Regardless of which type of person you are, the Polishers’ Pack will suit your needs! This pack aims to benefit two activities; building with redstone and exploring. While building with redstone, you wouldn’t want a high-res texture pack for a couple of reasons. One being so there’s no distractions while building, and another being lag. When experimenting with redstone, lag is sometimes an issue for computers, so most people don’t want a high-res texture pack slowing them down even more. While exploring, you want something nice to look at. Whether it’s venturing through plains, or standing amongst giant, majestic mountains, you’re going to want textures that are nice to look at, not ones that are low resolution. This pack gives you the best of both worlds, all in one texture pack.
The Polisher’s Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- 32×32 resolution
- Good for redstone experiments
- Visually appealing when adventuring
The Polisher’s Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Pros: HD resolution, but still allows for a quick, smooth running game. Also provides style for a variety of players.
- Cons: Some people might not want to go out of their way to download texture packs.
How to Install The Polisher’s Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- First, you need to install either Optifine or MCPatcher to view this pack correctly
- Download The Polisher’s Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to your Start menu, search %appdata%, and click on your Roaming folder
- Navigate to .minecraft>resourcepacks
- Drag and Drop The Polisher’s Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 into your resourcepacks folder
- Enjoy your re-textured game!