The Survival Games Map by Team Vareide was one of the most popular Minecraft maps ever made, its competitive nature pushed rival players to the limit to search for resources, craft and build weapons and battle it out against each other! However, one downfall to this map was its lack of detail with builds. But now that has all changed, with the sequel, ‘The Survival Games 2′, you can explore a giant city and hide and kill like never before! This map provides players with a choice, they can download the first part for a more relaxed setting, or part 2 for a city dwellers dream!
The Survival Games 2 Map for Minecraft 1.8.6, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features!
- Up to twenty four players can spawn in the allotted tubes at the beginning of the game, one host must operate and control the fun for everyone else by pressing a button to release them!
- One one player is allowed to win the Survival games, so you have to battle it out to end against your friends and companions! The best items are in the chest in the center of the map, however these come at a price as there is a large risk of death!
- The Survival Games 2 map provides a large open world, a giant city with many hidden treasures and now with the new ability to spawn in zombies for an even greater challenge!
The Survival Games 2 Map for Minecraft 1.8.6, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons!
POSITIVES: I personally think that this map is far superior to its first edition, with the new addition of the large open city comes lots of new possibilities! The rules for this map are fair and clear to understand, so what are you waiting for?
NEGATIVES: I cannot argue with any features of this map, it is compact and well constructed!
The Survival Games 2 Map for Minecraft 1.8.6, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- First of all, you need to download the Survival Games 2 Map for Minecraft 1.6 and extract the files of the download to your desktop for later use!
- Next, open your Minecraft directory and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘saves’ folder of your Minecraft directory. Then select this save in game from the main menu and enjoy!