The Survival Games 3 Map
The Hunger Games! An iconic, book/movie and now Minecraft game mode! Fantastic! Experience epic and thrilling features within just a map! Hundreds of popular and active servers have taken these extraordinarily made maps to replicate the Hunger Games theme and idea and implemented it into the game of Minecraft. I remember playing these game modes for weeks, months even and they still are not boring.
The Map itself is wonderfully designed and everything about it is hand made. Even the landscape. The entire Map has been made custom and to extreme detail. The game mode consists of the following. 24 competitors (players) begin in a circle around a central loot point. This is called the cornucopia, and after the count down ends all the player can choose to run or run to the center and fight for the loot. The aim of the game is to survive to be the last man or woman standing! The Map has a lot of cool features, and this particular Map is based of a jungle, vast theme.
The Survival Games 3 Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Large Hunger Games styled, themed gamemode and Map for Minecraft!
- Pvp based survival Map!
The Survival Games 3 Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Extensive, large Map with lots of builds and secret spots!
- Great builds!
- Easy installation.
- Huge list of servers, free to play!
- No mods required.
- Sometimes it can be hard to find people!
How to install The Survival Games 3 Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download The Survival Games 3 Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 zip file.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Saves’ folder.
- Open the downloaded zip file and drag the world folder into the saves file.
For a server:
- Open the zip file and drag the world folder into the main server folder.
- Rename your worldname to the name of the new world folder in your properties text document.
- Launch server.
For public, popular Survival Game servers visit: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/servers/