When experiencing minecraft with a texture pack, its important that you find the right one; the perfect textures and brilliant style. However, texture packs are often way too similar to each other, and this can become increasingly irritating. Making finding the right texture pack difficult to achieve. However, with the Tim-Pack texture pack, created by Timos153, has taken great care into implementing the textures to be as unique, and original as possible. By designing each individual texture to a resolution of 32x. This resolution is a moderate type, being easier to run than higher resolution; but still being quite detailed and good looking anyway.
The textures have all been set to fit a specific theme/motivation. The theme works perfectly with the vanilla minecraft game. Taking the Default Texture pack and replacing the textures with more detail, yet still making it simplistic, possibly more basic than the Default pack itself. By taking the idea’s and looks from the original texture pack; the Tim-Pack implements a better looking version; however still changing it significantly to ensure that the packs are not too similar all together. The texture pack makes your normal minecraft worlds look simply gorgeous altogether, allowing the players/users to enjoy just looking at the ordinary terrain details found in your worlds. Also, when exploring your world; the new textures are incredibly easy to admire; not straining your eyes after a long period of time using the texture pack. This is what so many other texture packs fail to do. The high detail, or overly powerful textures can become to hard to continually look at, otherwise making the user switch texture packs regularly.
The Tim-Pack Texture Pack Version 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 for minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Flower pots textures made.
- item frame textures made.
How to install the Tim-Pack Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and install the Optifine mod, or manually patch using Mcpatcher.
- Download the Tim-Pack texture pack zip file for minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “texture packs” folder. or open it via your texture packs menu selection.
- Drag the entire downloaded Tim-Pack texture pack zip file into your “texturepacks” folder. (DO NOT UNZIP)
- Select the Tim-Pack texture pack in game.