The Walking Dead Map
Do you enjoy entertainment with the highly popular and breakout hit of zombies? Recently there has been a huge influx of zombie based media, such as comics, movies and television shows, even though it was underground in the last couple of decades, zombies have really become a favorite amongst many people in the last couple of years! If you enjoy zombies you more than likely know the Walking Dead, either in television or comic form (or even both!) and you will surely get a kick out of this map, the Walking Dead map for Minecraft! This map recreates the prison from the recent season, the farm from the second season and even a couple other areas from the comics and more! There is a lot to see, a huge prison area, a wonderfully detailed farm, with windmills and everything, farm land and other nice details!
If you enjoy the Walking Dead and want to recreate the eerie and desolate adventures they have in the comics and show, you will enjoy this map, complete with areas recognizable and some brand new locations for you to explore! This is an awesome zombie based map for your Minecraft game, you should download this right away!
The Walking Dead Map for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Nicely recreated map of the prison and farm areas of Walking Dead, both from the television show and the comic!
- Custom spawners
The Walking Dead Map for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to work for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
How to Install The Walking Dead Map for Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Find the Saves folder located inside
- In the Saves folder you need to place the entire folder of The Walking Dead map inside
- Run minecraft and select the The Walking Dead map you are ready to play