Minecraft is a very intelligent game, yet some players tend to treat it or judge it as being simple, basic or even strange. I have to admit, minecraft is quite strange, quite basic, and very simple. Yet the ideas in which the game has been built around makes up for the simplicity of it all, and introduces a new generation of humorous, exciting and very fun gameplay. Not only will the game allow you to do whatever you want, but also unleash your inner creativity. Even so, these ideas are constantly changing, enhancing or being developed. Building, breaking and exploring just wasn’t enough for some players. In fact, almost more than half of the majority of the minecraft players simply wanted more “action”. This was a difficult feature that was in the end, implemented very well. The individual feature of pvp, or player versus player; is what attracted so many more players, and enhanced the gameplay so much that most servers, in today’s generation of mine crafters; are based around pvping or fighting in some way. Simply because pvp is an easy idea to build, make or develop something around. Whether It be a server, game, or even a map.
The Walls 2 Map for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2; is the ultimate map for not only testing your survival and teamwork skills, but also your ability to fight against your friends in the intense battle for victory. The walls 2 map was voted in the top 10 most popular maps of 2012. Pvp maps are often made to be fun, but the end result will usually turn out to be simple, and less fun than planned to be. For example, you might be able to enjoy a few rounds of the map, however plain killing can often become dull; very, very quickly. For this reason; map developers such as Hypixel; have taken this into consideration when creating their map and implemented not only the feature of pvping; but also combining it with other features such as Redstone and a very intelligent border restriction system.
The Walls 2 Map for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Features
The walls 2 map, as a enhanced version, or rather a better looking, better developed version of the first, individual map; has simply removed a chunk from the ordinary world of minecraft and placed it in the very middle of a large void world. This chunk has been taken, and has been edited to improve the gameplay when the players, compete in it; and also to limit the materials of which players can obtain and also make sure that they do not dig across, or down and out of the world. The chunk has been enveloped in a bedrock border in which, if following the given rules; will stop the player from building over, through, or below the players given selection. This statement brings me to another feature in which concerns the map. The centre of the chunk has been split into four quarters with sand and gravel patterns. This sand, if of course; following the rules correctly is the border in which you are not permitted to break, build over, or build on.
In each corner of the map, holding an identical filling; above you will be able to see a large redstone timer. Once turning this on, the game will start in 30 seconds, before giving you a variable time set of 15 minutes, to 50 minutes of preparation time, before the walls drop, and you are free to travel through the centre of the map, collect potions, and even diamond, before slaughtering your enemies, or die trying.
The Walls 2 Map for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Usage
Like most great, and well-made maps; they have been developed to follow a very particular list of rules in which the players must abide by, not only to enhance the gameplay for all players; but also to keep it fair for everyone, including allowing the game to be fun and enjoyable for you too. Rules are usually simple, and easy to follow, the simple breaking of even just one rule, however; for the walls2 map could ruin the game, for absolutely everyone playing. Because there is a time limit, one in which cannot be stopped; if the rules are broken, and someone does something they should not have, you may just have to start again. Which can be a very big drag for everyone.
Walls 2 map rules for the player:
- Wait for host to give you a cell, or starting position before the game starts.
- Once the cell pushes you up, you can freely go and prepare yourself and your team before the walls fall down.
- Do not break any of the sand or gravel on the walls, this is very important.
- Do not leave your zone in which is limited by bedrock.
- Do not build over the sand walls height.
- Teams can be formed, however depending on how you play, (if you have teams, then only one team may win, if you are playing free for all, only player may win.)
- Do not kill anyone in your own zone.
Walls 2 map rules for the host of the game:
- Place the players in their cells on the sides of the map.
- To start the game, press start when everyone is ready. There is no resetting so be sure everyone is ready.
- Make sure to have a player assigned to the Zone close to the clock with 2 wires.
- Make sure your server has its view distance set to 15.
- Turn monsters off, do not set to peaceful.
- If you want to play with the players, you have about 15 seconds to reach your cell and put back your gamemode 0.
How to install the, The Walls 2 Map for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2. (SERVER)
- Download the walls 2 map for minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.
- Set up a server, simply by downloading the server jar from >here<, and adding it to an empty folder before double clicking the server jar.
- Open the server folder, somewhere on your computer. Preferably you’re desktop.
- Open the downloaded map zip file and drag the time set of your choice into your server folder.
- Start the server, and prepare the game.
How to install the, The Walls 2 Map for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 (singleplayer)
- Download the walls 2 map for minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open your “saves” folder.
- Open the downloaded map zip file.
- Drag the map with the time of your choice into your “saves” folder.
- Select the walls 2 map in game, within your singleplayer world selection list.