The Z Box Mod
The Z Box Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 is a brand new Minecraft mod made by the developer ‘Zpeed’. In this mod, you are given a collection of cool new features to experiment with! I personally think that this modification is very good, but could use with some more work to make more compatible and reliable. I highly recommend this modification as many of the features that are available have not been explored before and it is paving the way for new materials and ideas!
The Z Box Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features!
- One of the many things that this mod adds is a new naturally spawning ore known as ‘Greenstone’. With this ore you can create a all new tool and armour set as well as creating a ‘Greenstone Block’ with nine parts of ore, this block will act in the same way as Glowstone!
- By using a Greenstone Block and some Cobblestone and Wood, you are able to create a House Block! Once you step on this House Block, a house will naturally spawn around you!
- You can use smoothstone and redstone to create a Tower Block! With this tower block, you are able to automatically build a tower of a material of your choice without even being there!
The Z Box Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons!
- POSITIVES: This mod implements some very interesting and unique features, many of which focus on building structures automatically rather than manually, which I think is a great area to explore! This mod does not require the installation of a modloader type client and is available for the latest version of Minecraft 1.6.2.
- NEGATIVES: As of now, I think that some of the textures need to be updated to suit the needs of a modern Minecraft audience.
The Z Box Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelogs!
- The latest update added the following: Patches and bug fixes to many of the problems with the 1.6.2, and made the tower block more of a reliable feature!
How to Install The Z Box Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- First of all, you need to download the The Z Box Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and extract the files to your desktop!
- From here, open up your Minecraft directory with WinRar and delete the META-INF file.
- Drag and drop the .zip files of your Z Box download into the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory!