Playing the game of Minecraft is one thing, but then, when a mod developer implements a feature that adds in another feature from another game. The Zelda Sword Skills Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is a Mod that introduces all the combat, weapons from the game of Zelda; and brings them into the game of Minecraft. All the combat skills and weapons that you could normally get in the Zelda games, you can now get in Minecraft. This makes the whole combat system of Minecraft more vast, and far less simple than what it was. Now, there is so much more you can do, all because of the amazing: Zelda games. For example, the lock on feature that comes with the combat system in the Zelda games can be used with this Mod by holding down the X key. It will lock on to a mob, and make it easier to attack and vanquish your enemies. Other skills such as this can be obtained through ‘orbs’ which are scattered throughout mob drops, and dungeons, etc.
The Zelda Sword Skills Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Awesome, Zelda styled theme and game features.
- Introducing the Zelda’s combat system into the game of Minecraft.
- New items and weapons, with new key bindings and weapons for combat.
The Zelda Sword Skills Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Awesome, efficient features for Minecraft combat.
- Simple, yet still very cool and gives players a lot to do.
- Complicated usage.
- Sometimes hard to pick up on the features after playing Minecraft for so long.
How to install The Zelda Sword Skills Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.
- Download the Zelda Sword Skills Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 zip file.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘mods’ folder.
- Drag in the downloaded Mod zip file into the ‘mods’ folder.
- Close all tabs and launch Minecraft.