The Thornhearts Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is a great pack that imports medieval themed 32x textures into the game. I really enjoyed using it, as the textures are very rustic and very nice to use. The whole look and theme changes when using it and it makes everything so much more realistic. I like the theme too, it’s a lot nicer than the Default Texture Pack. Some of the textures have been made to near perfection, and the tiling it absolutely amazing. I judge a Texture Pack and it’s textures mainly by it’s tiling. As this is important to the whole, and major look of the pack in game. Thornhearts Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
Thornhearts Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2′s Changelogs
- Updated for compatibility for latest MC version.
Thornhearts Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- The texture pack imports greatly tiled and well shaded textures to replace the Default textures of Minecraft.
- Detailed and realistic medieval themed textures to change the theme and mood of the game, when in use.
- Amazingly well developed textures for the game of Minecraft at 32x resolution.
Thornhearts Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Moderate resolution, meaning less FPS usage when using the Texture Pack on your game.
- Amazingly well created textures that work perfectly in game.
- Well shaded and well tiled textures
- Required the patching of game before the installation.
- Some textures are very different to the Default pack, making it a little harder to adapt.
How to install the Thornhearts Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download and install the Optifine Mod for Minecraft 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 before installation. Or download and patch using the MCPatcher Mod after the installation.
- Download the Thornhearts Texture Pack zip file, 1.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “Texture Pack’s” folder.
- Drag the entire downloaded Thornhearts Texture Pack zip file into you “Texture Pack’s” folder. (Do not unzip)
- Select the Thornhearts Texture Pack inside your Texture Pack’s menu selection.