If you are one of the many users of the popular Tinker’s Construct mod, you probably would like even more. What if you could experience a more realistic version with leveling up and more? You will certainly enjoy this mod addon because it does that and much more! This is the Tinker Tweaks Mod for Minecraft. This mod features better leveling due to a more in depth systems that warrant you more abilities and modifiers. This starts you with flint and you can learn how to use other stronger materials later. This also features repairing, smelting stations and other awesome additions.
If you like Tinker’s Construct, be sure to download and install Tinker Tweaks Mod for Minecraft today!
Tinker Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- New leveling system for a more balanced game.
- Awesome new features like a smelting station, more tools and more everything.
- More metals and craftable items.
How to Use Tinker Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- You can only craft with flint at the beginning and you will learn with stone and more later.
- To get started, follow the recipes:
Tinker Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- A creative addition to a great mod.
- Better leveling systems.
- You need to install Tinkers Construct to get this working.
- Subjectively better, some may not like it.
Tinker Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
- Prevent crashes caused by mod interactions.
- Fixed tool repairing.
- Fixed lava clay buckets that wouldn’t break when placing into tanks.
- Other various small bug fixes.
How to Install Tinker Tweaks Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Download and install Tinker’s Construct
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the Tinker Tweaks Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!