Hello guys and girls, there are a big jump from Minecraft 1.7.5 that released yesterday. Today when I woke up, it is now Minecraft 1.7.5. I think that the developers were working so hard last night, and I think you guys are appreciate it.
Marglyph, one of the most famous Minecraft’s custom mod developer had quickly released his new version of Too Many Items Minecraft Mod. Too Many Items Mod is a Minecraft in-game inventory editor. The player can load / create / or edit their inventory in game.
How to Install Too Many Items Minecraft for Minecraft 1.7.5
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Run Minecraft Launcher and select Forge Profile
- Go to Start Menu and Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Put the Too Many Items file without extracting it into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft with the Forge Profile
If you having a question regarding on how to install mod for Minecraft, feel free to ask by using the comment box below.
For none forge version use this link here