If you’re playing Minecraft, you may have a hard time finding items right? I think the answer is Yes or else you wouldn’t be on this page. Too Many Items Mod, TooManyItems or TMI whatever you guys called it is Minecraft In-game Inventory Editor which allows you to create and delete item in-game. Too Many Items Mod is an awesome mod that support even mod items. You can create unlimited stacks of items or tools, test mods, create survival world, and much more beyond your imagination!
Too Many Items Mod is working on both Singleplayer and Multiplayer. However, if you want to be able to use Too Many Items Mod in Multiplayer you have to be an op in that server.
How to Use Too Many Items 1.7.4
- Turn On/Off by pressing “o” on keyboard
- Add items by clicking on the icon and it will automatically added into your inventory
- Get Unlimited stacks of items or tools by hold shift and left click on the icon (working only in single player)
- Save states (single-player only), there are several slots for you to save your inventory and load it whenever you want to use
- Fast crafting by right-click on the output area when crafting to get the maximum amount
- Fast transfer – hold shift on your keyboard when placing items into the chest, or from chest to your inventory, to transfer all items in one-click
How to Install Too Many Items Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Run Minecraft Launcher and select Forge Profile
- Go to Start Menu and Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Put the Too Many Items file without extracting it into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft with the Forge Profile
Too Many Items Mod adds a very useful feature to Minecraft. It allows users to spawn items to their inventory and many more useful features. No doubt it is Minecraft's most popular Mod!