One of the most popular Mod that everyone should have it installed is Too Many Items Mod. Too Many Items Mod is developed by Marglyph, a cool guy who made Minecraft a better game. I want to make this really simple. So I probably say that Too Many Items Mod is a Mod where player can create, delete, manage their inventory in-game. You spawn any items, blocks, or anything from other mods.
How to Use Too Many Items Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5
- Press “O” on keyboard to toggle on and off
- Shift-left-click on the item on sidebar to add unlimited stack to it
- You can save states to bring it back later
- If you want to use in multiplayer, you have to be op.
How to Install Too Many Items Mod for Minecraft 1.7.5
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Run Minecraft Launcher and select Forge Profile
- Go to Start Menu and Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Put the TMI file without extracting it into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft with the Forge Profile
For none forge version use this link here