For many Minecraft users, the most annoying part of the game is creating buildings and structures when your resources are limited and must be gathered. This mod changes everything. If I had to choose 3 essential mods, I’d choose Xray, Night Vision, and Too Many Items. It is essentially an in-game INVedit that works on SMP (Multiplayer), given you have admin permissions.
Too Many Items Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4
- Add items to your inventory (If on SMP, you don’t need to know the item ID #. This is very helpful)
- Unlimited Stacks
- Save and Load up to 7 Inventories (SP Only)
- Put items you don’t need in the trash (SP Only)
- Get previously unobtainable items such as leaves and bedrock in your inventory
How to Install Too Many Items Mod 1.7.4 for Windows
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Run Minecraft Launcher and select Forge Profile
- Go to Start Menu and Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Put the mod file without extracting it into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft with the Forge Profile
How to Install Too Many Items Mod 1.7.4 for Mac
- Type in the following command line by line
- cd ~
- mkdir mctmp
- cd mctmp
- jar xf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar
- Don’t close the terminal yet, you should find a mctmp folder located inside your users folder
- Go inside, copy all the files from Too Many Items into mctmp folder
- Back to Terminal.app, again type in the following commands
- rm META-INF/MOJANG_C.*
- jar uf ~/Library/Application\ Support/minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar ./
- cd ..
- rm -rf mctmp
- Finished !
Too Many Items Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Hotkeys
- Type “O” to turn on/off
- Shift+Click for unlimited
Thanks Marglyph for this awesome mod, and Nils Franco for proofreading
Too Many Items Mod adds a very useful feature to Minecraft. It allows users to spawn items to their inventory and many more useful features. No doubt it is Minecraft's most popular Mod!