|Name||Too Many Items Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 – Download|
|Genres||Useful, User Interface|
|Compatible||Minecraft 1.5.1, Minecraft 1.5.2, Minecraft 1.6|
|Last Updated||March 1, 2013|
I’m sure all of you have heard about the Too Many Items Mod. One of the best + awesome + useful Mod in Minecraft. It makes Minecraft more fun to play! Just like cheats, but don’t think of it that way. TMI or (Too Many Items) is a Mod for creative builders, it allows you to drag anything out into your inventory! If you can’t imagine what is it, look at this.
So now Too Many Items for Minecraft 1.5 is coming so every Mod (again) must be preparing for it. All the popular ones including this Too Many Items also is! Some other Mods that adds item are like INVedit, but they are slower but are more accurate. But if you are a real minecrafter, Too Many Items Mod is for you. It is not just helping you in only building but getting more swords and apples (many more!).
Too Many Items for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Main Features
- Enables you to get unlimited resources in Minecraft.
- Can be on/off by pressing “O”.
- Really effective when using with other mods!
- Saving files, you can download your last inventory!
- Multiplayer, but you need to be server op.
How to Download and Install Too Many Items Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- Download Too Many Items for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Click Start -> run.
- Type in there “%appdata%”
- Then open .minecraft.
- Open bins.
- Open minecraft.jar by using winrar or 7zip.
- Drag all the contents of Too Many Items Mod into minecraft.jar opened by winrar. * Usually called minecraft.jar folder*
*If you have problems you can comment*
Have a fun time playing!
Thanks to Marglyph for this mod!