Too much TNT, is an amazing mod for all of those pyromaniacs out there. It adds 15 new types of TNT with different effect and a new ore called \”sulphur\” for crafting those TNT\’s. The mod is very useful, as it can help it creating new things and it can ensure you hours of fun. It is truly an amazing mod, however different from other weapon mods with its unique features.
Too Much TNT Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
The mod contains a new ore called \”Sulphur\” and 15 types of TNT\’s which you can craft and enjoy using. The full list of the TNT\’s is mentioned under.
- TNT x5 – an advanced type of TNT from the original one, the explosion is five times bigger
- TNT x20 – a much larger version of the previous TNT, explosion is huge compared to it.
- TNT x100 – basically a mini nuclear bomb, the devastation is big, it is a building block for the enhanced version.
- TNT x500 – Just imagine how huge this explosion is, it is 500 times larger than the original TNT
- Meteor TNT – You can proudly call this the M.O.A.B, it has a very long fuse so you have time to run away, it will generate lag when it blows up. The explosion i comparable to a meteorite hitting the earth. Bundle this up together and you will get the equivalent of the \”Tsar bomb\”
- (Useful Bombs)
- FlatTNT – this TNT will flatten the land for quick land shaft designs.
- MiningFlat TNT – The TNT is used to easily find rare gems, its X,Z blast radius is huge while the Y axis remains small. It Generates torches for easy excavation.
- House TNT – guess what this does spawns a house.
- AbsorbantTNT – ever needed to quickly drain a water mass? use this bomb, it\’s Sponge Bob reincarnated.
- OceanTNT – Build a lake or an oasis in a single click.
- Loads of sand – generates loads of sand for constructional purposes/
Too Much TNT Mod version 2.6 for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Change log
- New TNTFirework and GravityTNT.
- Added more throwable dynamite.
- No more random exploded blocks from DrillingTNT.
- TNTx100 and TNTx500 have been fixed.
- Bug fixes.
- Now work with Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
How to Install Too Much TNT Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge API
- Download the Mod
- Locate your minecraft. folder, located in ApplicationSupport/Roaming/minecraft.
- open the minecraft. folder and open the mods folder
- Drag the Mod .zip file into that directory and close everything.
Get the recipes here