Have you ever felt that exploring the deep, dense jungle biomes of Minecraft can prove tedious due to the lack of variation in vegetation? Does traversing the rolling plains not seem lush enough? Too Many Plants mod is for you! This mod adds 15 new plant types ranging from flowers to cacti and many more. The plants vary in rarity and include Glow Flowers which you can use as rudimentary lighting, Pitcher Plants which act as a decorative water source and Berry Bushes or Bean Plants which are an entirely new and useful food sources! This mod also includes a variety of new crafting recipes such as Bean Stew, Berry Pie, Fire Launcher, Rain Stick and many more! The Fire Launcher is like a magic flame thrower, which can be used as a short term weapon. The Rain Stick when used will summon the rainy weather within seconds, giving you a “natural” way to change the weather!
If you want to have a larger variety of plants and lush vegetation, Too Many Plants Mod is something that you should definitely check out!
Too Many Plants Mod for Minecraft 1.4.6 Main Features
- Tons of new plant types
- Built in light and water sources and more!
- Tons of new items to craft
Too Many Plants Mod Version 1.5.0 Changelog
- Updated for Minecraft 1.4.6
- Added 15 new generating plants and new items to craft with them
How to Install Too Many Plants Mod for Minecraft 1.4.6
- Download and install Forge
- Run Minecraft in order to create the new Mods folder
- In the start menu, type %appdata% and locate .minecraft and Mods
- Download and place the TooManyPlants.jar into the Mods folder and run Minecraft