The Toraxus Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is an amazing Minecraft build by the developer: ‘General John’. This map was inspiried by a fantasy cathedral that the author took a particular liking to! The Toraxus Map for Minecraft 1.6 took five hours to build in total, which is quite staggering when you bear in mind the quality and quantity! I suggest that you download this Minecraft map right away, it is available for the latest version of Minecraft, can be installed for both client and server and the developer has noted that it can be used for adventure/survival and multiplayer use!
Toraxus Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- The Toraxus Cathedral is one of the most highly detailed builds that I have seen in a very long time. One thing that is clearly visible and quite intriguing is that the developer has someone made this build eye-catching while using minimal colors, from viewing the build you can see only two visible colors!
- On top of the Toraxus Cathedral sits two giant dragons, one on each pillar. These are a vital part of this build as it adds flare and excitement! The developer claims to have built these dragons in two hours in one night, quite an achievement!
Toraxus Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: I think that this map serves as a great setting for any type of survival or adventure map and I would love to see someone use this. This map can be easily installed for the latest version of Minecraft, which is 1.6, and can be played on both client and server!
NEGATIVES: There are no negatives to the Toraxus Map for Minecraft 1.6. It is highly detailed and overall a solid Minecraft build!
How to Install Toraxus Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- First of all, I would recommend installing some of the following: Either your preferred shaders pack for better visuals, OptiFine for improved FPS, or MC PATCHER!
- Next, download the Toraxus Map for Minecraft 1.6 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘SAVES’ folder in your Minecraft directory – or select it from your main menu!
- Load up your Minecraft map and enjoy!