The Toxicity Server Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 provides the player with an all new type of challenge. If you install this server plugin then it will change the way you play online, and will focus your main priority in a different direction. This plugin will stay in affect on all servers until you uninstall it of course. I highly recommend this mod to those players that want yet another challenge while playing online. This mod is making steady progress towards completion, but is not currently full of cool features. It has a few little functions, but nothing game breaking.
Toxicity Server Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Main Features!
- This mod will make it so you can no longer wander on a server without face protection.
- The challenge is this. If you’re not wearing an Iron Helmet you will gradually take damage.
- Think of the Helmet as a Gas Mask – take it off and you will get poisoned!
- You can edit the config of this mod to suit your needs better.
How to use the Toxicity Server Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- To use the Toxicity Server plugin, install it first. Then, go to your preferred server and accept the challenge. If you do not have an Iron Helmet you will immediately start to take damage!
Toxicity Server Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Pros and Cons!
- This mod provides a different challenge to most servers.
- Can be for client too.
- Is updated to Minecraft 1.6.4 and is updated often.
- There are no faults with this mod.
Toxicity Server Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this mod made it a standalone plugin and changed the config layout.
How to install the Toxicity Server Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4!
- First, download the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Then, download the Toxicity Server Mod.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!