|Name||TrainCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6|
|Genres||New Blocks and Items|
|Compatible||Minecraft 1.4.7, Minecraft 1.5.1, Minecraft 1.5.2, Minecraft 1.6|
|Last Updated||May 16, 2013|
Trains? Zeppelin? All of these things aren’t very needed in Minecraft. But, do you want to play Minecraft with a little more things? Like new train system that works better than minecarts. Or Many more things in Trains and Zeppelin Mods that you will never imagine! First of all, the main theme of Trains and Zeppelin mod is “trains and movement” So that means in this mod there will be only movements and trains! Trains are cool, they are faster, fancier than all Minecarts in Minecraft. There are also new minecart which are used to carry woods and many stuff more! One thing I like about Trains and Zeppelin Mod is that, it has a track builder. And from its name you should know that it can be used to build tracks! If your the one who likes speed on trains, this is for you!
TrainCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Main Features
- Adds new cart models.
- 3 new steam locomotives.
- 2 diesel locomotives.
- Track builder.
- New detector rails.
- Signals Red/Green lights.
TrainCraft Mod v4.0.0_031 Changelogs
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
As a HUGE summary of Trains and Zeppelin Mod, it is just a Minecraft 1.4.2 mod that adds a new moving from one place to another system! Better than minecarts, new textures on trains, all of it is on this mod! Thanks to SpitFire4466 for Trains and Zeppelins Mod! Now available on 1.5.2 and 1.6
Here are the recipes
How to Install TrainCraft Mod 1.5.2 and 1.6
- Always back-up your minecraft.jar.
- Start with a fresh minecraft.jar.
- Open start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>bins> Open Minecraft.jar by using winrar or 7zip.
- Delete META-INF inside minecraft.jar.
- Download the Minecraft Forge API and Drag all the contents inside MC Forge into Minecraft.jar opened by winrar or 7zip.
- Download Trains and Zeppelin Mod.
- Drag the TrainConfig.txt into .minecraft folder.
- Merge the resources folder inside Trains Zip file and the resources folder inside .minecraft.
- Then open the folder “jar files” inside trains zip file.
- Drag all the contents inside jar files and drag it into minecraft.jar that was opened by winrar or 7zip.
*If you have problems you can comment*
Have a fun day riding on trains!