The TrainCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is made by the developer ‘Traincraft’. This mod is perfect for anyone who likes trains or is seeking for a unique experience in Minecraft. This mod adds over 80 different trains, wagons and items in the game. So what are you waiting for, get started now! This mod can be installed for both client or server. This map works with the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4, so there is nothing to stop you from playing now! I highly recommend this mod.
Here are the recipes
TrainCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Main Features!
- In this mod, there are many different types of steam train. All of which can be ridden.
- There also diesel trains, which have to be fuelled in their own unique way.
- There are different wagons which attaches to trains.
- The textures and models in this mod are first class.
How to use the TrainCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4
- To use the traincraft mod. Firstly install it with Minecraft Forge. Then just follow the straight forward crafting recipes to make your desired steam/diesel train.
TrainCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Pros and Cons!
- This mod can be installed for both client and server.
- The textures and models are completed to perfection.
- Is updated frequently and often.
- Provides a unique Minecraft experience.
- There are no faults with this mod. It is solid, compact and reliable.
TrainCraft Mod Version 4.1.4 for Minecraft 1.7.4 Changelogs!
- Shift-click function removed when crafting the assembly table.
- MystCraft crash fixed
- Locomotive in water will slowdown and then get destroyed.
How to install the TrainCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4!
- First, download the TrainCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4
- Next, download the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Extract the files to your desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods.
- Launch Minecraft and select the correct save file.
- Enjoy your new Minecraft mod.
One thing I like about TrainCraft Mod is that, it has a track builder. And from its name you should know that it can be used to build tracks!