This Texture Pack amazes me even still. I had to look back on the images a few times after using it. The Texture Pack has been developed at a 16×16 resolution. This is the part that really surprises me. The artist of the Tranquility Texture Pack for Minecraft is very talented, and has done his up most best to make the textures in the pack amazing. They don’t look 16×16 and if anything look at LEAST 32×32. Because of the insane amount of detail, the Texture Pack works amazingly with it’s theme. The textures have been designed to look rustic and medieval. This already works well with Minecraft’s Game theme. Minecraft’s theme is Medieval, as all the textures and items are from medieval origin.
From the images above you can see what i’m talking about! Every single texture has been made to perfection and look so great. It’s the kind of Texture Pack I can tell will continually grow more and more popular quickly. It’s also the kind of Texture Pack you can use easily. The textures tile perfectly and make your world(s) look smoother and more themed.
Tranquility Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9’s main features.
- Great new textures that replace Minecraft’s vanilla textures.
- Every single texture changed to new, more detailed and themed rustic textures.
- Adding a new Texture Pack to Minecraft.
- Texture’s at a 16×16 resolution.
- Super detailed and well made textures.
Tranquility Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9’s pros and cons.
- Insanely detailed textures make it so much cooler looking!
- 16×16 textures so there is no lag!
- Still detailed despite the resolution!
- Doesnt require Optifine for Mcpatcher.
- Some people may not like it plainly for it’s resolution.
How to install the Tranquility Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Download the Tranquility Texture Pack zip file for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
- Drag the entire downloaded zip file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
- Select the pack inside your Resource Packs menu selection.