You are flying peacefully along in your private plane when suddenly something goes wrong. You notice that your plane is about to crash and you decide to jump for it. You wake up after the wreckage and realize you are in an ancient tunnel. Your journey begins here! The Trapp3D Map for Minecraft 1.6.4 is a brand new map by the inexperienced developer ‘Deagle’.
Trapp3D Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features!
- This map is available for both Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- This map can be installed for both client and server.
- This map features most elements of an adventure map: Puzzle, escape, combat and more.
- This map has some awesome build structures.
Trapp3D Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Rules!
- The rules for this map are as follows:
- Play on peaceful and don’t break blocks. Unless you are told to.
- Make sure that you don’t cheat, use any mods, teleport or spawn in items!
- You keep score through Lapis Lazuli.
- You are not allowed to sprint at any time on the map.
- It is recommended that you play or a server, either with your friends or alone.
- The only block that you can break or burn is wool, and that is only if you are told to.
Trapp3D Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons!
- Awesome builds and structures.
- A thrilling storyline!
- Puzzles, combat, escapes and more!
- There are no faults with this Minecraft map.
Trapp3D Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this map added some fixes to the pyramid rooms and fixed some grammar mistakes.
How to install the Trapp3D Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10!
- First of all, I would recommend download and installing the latest version of OptiFine.
- Next, download the latest version of the Trapp3D Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Drag and drop the .zip files into the following location: /appdata/.minecraft/saves.
- Launch your Minecraft game and select the correct save file.
- Enjoy your new Minecraft map!