I\’m sick of having to spend time building shelters everywhere I go. It takes way too much time. With this mod, you can easily pack your house onto a blueprint and take it with you. You will need three different items to use this mod at all. All of them are relatively cheap to make, the most expensive material being gold.
Now, the normal corner marker won\’t drop anything when broken. This can be changed by making the Advanced Corner Marker:
Simple, but expensive. You can move any block from vanilla, including end portals. This also works with most, if not all mods. Portable food wherever you go, as it will store entities. And, if you\’re on SMP, you can throw a few creepers into one and give it to someone, since there\’s literally no way to check what\’s in it until you use it. You can also re-name them at anvils, so you\’re not completely without a way to differentiate.
Travelling House Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Main Features
- The ability to bring your house, farm, tool store with you wherever you want to go.
Travelling House Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Bring your storage rooms with you for food and tools
- Pranking your friends on SMP with creepers and ghasts. Or a hole to bedrock, if it\’s possible to make that. Or just stick to the classic primed TNT. That one always works.
- Extremely high costing without the Advanced Corner Marker if used frequently
- You probably won\’t be able to trust anyone on SMP after this.
How to Install Travelling House Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Drag all files from the archive into your minecraft.jar file
- Delete meta-inf
- Run Minecraft
- Download the Travelling House Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Drag the downloaded archive into your mods folder
- Run minecraft and enjoy