Don’t you hate how long it takes to gather wood? With an axe and a will you can change all of that torture once you download this mod. This mod adds one simple element to the game: axes cut down all wood touching the wood block you cut down. So, the next time you see one of those twenty block high monstrosities, you won’t think of how much work it’ll be, you’ll think of how much wood you’ll get. You can also mess around with the config file to change things like what’s considered a tree, how many leaves the trees need to be considered a tree, what an ax is, and whether or not you need an ax. So, with mods that add axes into minecraft like IndustrialCraft2, or mods that add in trees like Forestry, you can make sure that you’ll be able to use all of your ax items, and cut down all of your trees.
TreeCapitator Mod for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- Quicker tree cutting
- The ability to change a lot of stuff with the config file
TreeCapitator Mod for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- The ability to cut down trees around 40x faster than normal
- You’re able to customize what’s considered a tree
- Able to customize what’s considered an ax
- You might not be able to play minecraft without it once you start playing with it.
TreeCapitator Mod Version 1.6.2.r01 for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.6.4 Changelog
- Updated previous release to work with Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.6.4
- Fixed Dark Oak vanilla treedef