Tropical Forests…….. All those tropical things. You should be able to imagine them in your minds. Hawaii, trees, huts, drinks, beaches, seas, and many more. Sure you all would want that in Minecraft. It would be sweet if it happens. Well now, meet the Tropicraft! Made and developed by Cojomax99! So all the credits goes to him
In Tropicraft, it adds wildlife into your Minecraft game. As Minecraft 1.8.1 comes, it changes many things in Minecraft. All those new food system, level systems, and more. It changes the way Minecraft is in one adventure update. That is why I really like Minecraft. Not only you build cool things, you try hard to survive. And Tropicraft enables your adventure to become a ot more fun! By just adding new environments to you :D. You might now wonder, what does Tropicraft adds in Minecraft 1.5.2? Let me tell ya, it adds TONS of things, including new mobs, items, places, and many more. Here are the list of features:
Tropicraft Features for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Adds new mob name Iguana : Usually in groups and acts just like wolves! Drops scale used to build scale armor
- Adds new starfish : They live on the sea floor, and run when attacked. Gives star shell, which doesn’t do anything right now but maybe in the future.
- Adds new Frogs : Green frogs are friends, but the other colors are deadly. Green frogs legs are used for eating (cooked). And the poison skins are for poisonous darts.
- Adds Easter islands heads : It destroys you, just don’t walk up to it with a chunk o’ head. When killed drop chunk o’ head.
- Adds a palm tree! : Palm trees, with trees and woods and coconuts.
- Adds coconuts: Coconuts can be chopped by a sword into coconut chunks which when you collect them up to 8 they will heal like cookies!
- Adds new and many kinds of flower!
- Adds new armor set (scale) if you wear all of it, meaning all of the set, you will get an effect of anti-fire!
- Add new drink and items.
- Add new blocks.
How to Install Tropicraft Mod 5.1.7 for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
* Back up files before downloading any mod*
- Download and Install RenderPlayerAPI and Minecraft Forge
- Run Minecraft make sure it doesn’t show a black screen. If it shows re download modloader and audiomod.
- Click Start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft
- You should see a folder named “mods”. (If you have installed modloader correctly)
- Drag the Tropicraft.zip into the mods folder.