The Tunnel Trouble Map for Minecraft 1.7.5 is an extremely challenging map made by the cruel developer ‘TeamWyldcraft’. WARNING: This map will make you rage and most like smash your computer. I have played this map in the past, and I widely regard as one of the most frustrating maps ever. If you are a Minecraft player who thinks he mastered combat and parkour, then why not challenge yourself with this EPIC map for 1.7.5? If you want download this map, but first want to see a video showcase then you can view one here:
Tunnel Trouble Map for Minecraft 1.7.5 Main Features!
- The tunnel itself is actually 5000 blocks long, it is almost impossible to make it to the very end.
- The tunnel is full of every type of mob that you can think of.
- You will have things to aid you on your journey, like: Enchantment Tables, Bunkers and Anvils.
- You can also stop and custom trade with villagers, and build bases on sand platforms!
Tunnel Trouble Map for Minecraft 1.7.5 Rules!
The rules for this map are as follows:
- Do no cheat, or install mods to help you.
- You MUST play on HARD difficulty.
- No going on top of the bridge.
- Only build or break: Sand, Iron Blocks, Snow Blocks and Pumpkins.
Tunnel Trouble Map for Minecraft 1.7.5 Pros and Cons!
- This map allows any amount of players to play at once, it is for SMP and client.
- It is fully updated to Minecraft 1.6.2, so includes command blocks!
- WARNING: This map is extremely challenging and you will probably rage.
- There are no negatives or faults with this Minecraft map.
Tunnel Trouble Map for Minecraft 1.7.5 Changelogs!
- There are currently no public change logs for this map!
How to install the Tunnel Trouble Map for Minecraft 1.7.5!
- First, download the Tunnel Trouble Map for Minecraft 1.7.5.
- Next, extract the files to your desktop with WinRar.
- Then go to %appdata%/.minecraft/saves.
- Drag and drop your downloaded .zip files into this location.
- Launch Minecraft and select the correct save file.
- Enjoy, and try no to rage too much!