The TuxWeapons Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a very extensive mod that allows for a unique combat supported experience. This mod is very professionally developer, by developer ‘TuxCraft’. It provides a complex and in-depth Minecraft play, with a wide range and variety of accurate and polished weaponry. This mod is also one of the first to provide full compatibility with every other mod out there, you can enjoy the experience with worrying about modification incompatibilities.
More Images in the Screenshot section above
TuxWeapons Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Main Features
- You can now create and craft a crossbow from string, wooden blocks and iron ingots. With this you can then make crossbow bolts from iron ingots and a feather. You can pull back the crossbow bolt by left-clicking, it has a high damage and accuracy but suffers from a major disadvantage as you can not pick the bolts back up!
- You can create a stick of dynamite from sand, and string, it is less powerful than TNT but can be thrown!
- You can also create a wide range of weapon sets, including a battle axe, a hammer and a harpoon!
TuxWeapons Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Recipes
Cross Bow & Bolt
Dynamite & Fire Charge Cannon
Battle Axe & Hammer
Harpoon & Knife
Mace & Shield
TuxWeapons Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: One of the obvious main positives is the full compatibility with all of the other mods out there. The developer ‘TuxCraft’, has claimed that there should be no incompatibilities. The models and texture are fantastic, and the crafting recipes are fair.
NEGATIVES: This mod is so well created that it is hard to believe that it is infact a mod, it seamlessly works with vanilla features for a great experience!
How to Install TuxWeapons Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Run Minecraft Launcher and select Forge Profile
- Go to Start Menu and Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Put the TuxWeapons Mod file without extracting it into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft with the Forge Profile