The thing I really love about Maps is how different all of them are. The things you can do in them, the aim, the features, the builds, the story. It’s all vastly unique and can be incredibly fun. But sometimes playing alone on these Maps can be dragging, boring, and lonely. I can vouch that the larger majority of people reading this will have some sort of friend, or friend of a friend. So why not play with your friends, with another person to aid you through the Map. Many co-operative games require two people because the only way to get through to the next level, is by the aid of another person. This is exactly how this Co-op Map works. The Two-Player Co-op Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is a multiplayer Map in which the two players must take part in puzzles, challenges, and quizzes that require the minds and actions of both players. It’s really fun, well put together, but it’s definitely a work in progress. I hope to see more Maps such as this, to build up a better Minecraft community.
The Two-Player Co-op Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- A multiplayer Map that is easy to install, play and win!
- A Map with fun challenges and stages.
- A new theme and aim for the player in the game of Minecraft.
The Two-Player Co-op Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- You can play the Map with your friends.
- Humorous gameplay!
- Always motivated to continue because of endless secrets and challenges.
- The builds and stages can be a little rushed, or simplistic at times.
- Quick to complete.
How to install the Two-Player Co-op Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 (Server)
- Go to Minecraft.net/download and download the ‘Server.exe‘ on the page.
- On your desktop, create a folder called ‘Server‘ and drag the downloaded Exe into this folder.
- Double click the exe and wait for the necessary folders and files to be created.
- Close the server and look in the folder. Open the ‘Properties‘ notepad file and edit them. If not port forwarding, use a program such as Hamachi and copy your Ip4 into the IP section.
- Download the Two-Player Co-op Map for Minecraft and drag the world folder into the ‘Server‘ folder.
- Open up the properties notepad file again and change the ‘World name‘ from something like: “world” to the name of the downloaded world folder.
- Close and run the exe again, and connect via your IP.
Hamachi tutorial: [yframe url=’http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP1u99rMkcQ’]
How to install the Two-Player Co-op Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 (Singleplayer)
- Download the Two-Player Co-Op Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘saves’ folder.
- Open the downloaded zip file and drag the world folder into the ‘saves’ folder.
- Run Minecraft.
- Select and spawn in your world by selecting the Map inside your Singleplayer menu selection.
Additional Step: (For LAN) Once inside your world you can hit ESC, and then select the Open to Lan button. Edit the setting to your liking and then continue. Your friends can connect via LAN (local area connection) this way.